The only ground level 3 bedroom plus den condo with private heated patio/ courtyard featuring fireplace and hot tub. Slab granite countertops, integrated sound system throughout, central air conditioning, stainless appliances. All new carpeting in the bedrooms and brand new hardwood floors in all principal rooms. New owners entry closet. Freshly painted throughout. New ceiling fans. Completely remodeled and ready to move in or rent. Rental income is approx. $35,000 with prime time owner usage. Outdoor heated pool right out the patio door. Excellent amenities at Trappeurs Crossing. Walk to ski. Underground parking and extra storage.
Michael Buckley of RE/MAX Partners
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Steamboat Springs & N.W. Colorado,
Vol. 23, Issue 05, Page 89.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Indoor Pool, Community Sauna(s), Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Extra Storage Available, Fee Incl. Building Maintenance, Fee Incl. Cable TV, Fee Incl. Gas, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Landscape/Lawn Maint., Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Shared Amenities, Fee Incl. Snow Removal, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water, Hot Tub, Landscape Sprinklers, Quarterly HOA Dues, Recreation Facilities
- Exterior Construction: Gutters
- Garage: Garage Door Opener, Parking Garage
- Parking: Covered Parking, Parking Garage
- Pool: Swimming pool
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Fireplace Vent/Blower, Gas Fireplace Logs, Living Room Fireplace, Masonry Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Municipal Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water